Sunday 21 July 2013

day 16 & day 17: praying grace & all-here grace

I just want to share Ann's word with you for these two devotionals; because they are powerful and true.

Praying grace...

"prayer without ceasing is only possible in a life of continual thanks...

when I give thanks for the seemingly microscopic, I make a place for God to grow in me. Writing down all the things I love, its naming all the ways God loves me."

All-here grace...

The hurry makes us hurt.

Time is a relentless river.
It rages on, a respecter of no one.
And this, this is the only way to slow time: When I fully enter time's swift current, enter into the current moment with the weight of all my attention, I slow the torrent with the weight of me all here. 
When I'm looking for a glimpse of glory, I slow and enter.
And time slows.

Full attention fills the empty ache.

Thanks God for friends, laughter and love.



No comments:

Post a Comment